Sunday, June 5, 2022

CTC #372 - CASE All Occasions Section

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the All Occasions section of the new Annual Catalogue, pages 12 - 45.
 
I was inspired by this image from page 20, I liked how the three panels were used behind the focal image and it has been ages since I have made a square card.

I used some of my favourite colours, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent as the basis for my card and am showcasing the very pretty and versatile Texture Chic DSP which I am loving.  I have added a little bit of bling with my retired 2021-2023 In-Colour Jewels as the Evening Evergreen ones have just a bit of a gold look to them as they catch the light. The flower is from Colour & Contour and embossed in Gold.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Rachel Palmieri8:07 PM, June 05, 2022

    Snap! Great papers and the Evening Evergreen flower have really changed this up Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! The touches of gold in the DSP look fantastic as a backdrop to the lovely, embossed flower.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.