Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the projects associated with the Neutral Noel Suite of products. This is a collection that I didn't purchase as I love more colours on my Christmas cards, but I do love how these projects look, and the little houses are so cute!
I was inspired by this card from page 17 of the catalogue. I was intrigued by the oval shape, and wanted to try and recreate it with products I do own.

I decided to use the Everyday Arches to cut a sheet of All Wrapped Up DSP, cutting one with the pattern right side up and the other with the pattern upside down, then overlapping them. To cover the join I added a strip of ribbon and bow which went beautifully with the gold foil on the deer and sentiment. The panel behind the oval is Peaceful Pine Two Tone cardstock run through the Lovely Stripes 3D embossing folder. The background is stamped in Versamark on Crumb Cake using stamps from Graceful Evergreen Deer, the stamp set that bundles with the gorgeous deer foiling dies.
I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the projects associated with the Neutral Noel Suite to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.
Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.
Happy Stamping
Monique
Monique



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.