Sunday, May 17, 2020

CTC #270 - Favourite Retiring Punch or Die - Wk 1

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from any of the projects featuring retiring punches or dies.

I was inspired by this image from page 43, I just love the labels in the Stitched Labels Dies and will really miss them, but there are some great new label dies coming in the new catalogue so I don't think I will miss them for long.

I mixed up the DSP on this one, again using the Peaceful Poppies DSP for the background and for the floral images which I fussy cut from one of the sheets. I love how the Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss look together, such a stunning combo. Keeping up with the fussy cutting I stamped the sentiment twice cutting the "darling" from the Blackberry Bliss before raising it up on Mini Dimensionals. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples featuring your faviourite retiring punch or die to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

7 comments:

  1. The fussy cut sentiment looks awesome. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOoove your colours choices, and I love these Stitched Labels dies too - gorgeous card. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous label, sentiment and papers Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you are a fussy cutting Queen! It all looks so amazing! I especially love the popped up 'darling'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely gorgeous. The blackberry bliss is so striking against the old olive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold colours you have used on your CASE. It definitely pops more than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Monique, these colours are simply stunning together. I love how you’ve fussy cut the “darling” and popped it up, very clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.