Sunday, May 3, 2020

CTC #269 - CASE A Favourite Retiring Bundle - Week 1

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from one of the retiring bundles, you can find them easily on the On-Line store, but really any bundle from either the Annual or Occasions Catalogues is officially retiring as even if the individual items remain current they are only sold as a bundle for one catalogue.

My favourite bundle has been Bird Ballad ever since I first laid eyes on it, so the choice of bundle was easy.  The project to CASE using the bundle was a bit trickier as there are so many that I really like. I decided to go with this one from page 91 of the Annual Catalogue. I love how pretty it looks, and really how simple the layout is.

I used the Stitched Lace Die to cut a Petal Pink panel for the front of the card, then stamped the pretty flowers from Free As A Bird Stamp Set in Crused Cury, Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green.  I think I like my colour combo more than the original, what do you think?

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples that feature your favourite retiring bundle to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Lauren has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo. The lace die background looks amazing and it stands out much better in the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your card is so pretty! The lace background looks awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty, Monique. I'm glad the individual products are carrying over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Monique, the pink die cut background works perfectly behind the flowers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your colour combo better, too! Bright and happy. Love the use of the Stitched Lace Die as the background. A great layout and a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I love the background with the Stitched lace die.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.