Sunday, September 6, 2020

CTC #284 - CASE a Die Bundle Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Die Bundles on pages 173 to 179 of the Annual Catalogue.

I was inspired by this image from page 179 of the catalogue and is related to the Tasteful Touches Bundle.

My Project for this challenge uses the Boho Indigo Medley and keeps with the general sketch of the original. I love this DSP on the background panel, I think a small print on a DSP is so lovely as a background.  For the flowers I used my Stampin' Blends to colour the cute little fabric and seed-bead flowers that come in the Medley.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in the Die Bundles section of the annual catalogue, pages 173 to 179, to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Peta has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I do love that dsp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Monique. This is a great layout and the lovely DSP pops with the side borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you chose. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - you're making me want this medley. The DSP is gorgeous and your beautifully coloured little vase of flowers is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, so calm and restful. The DSP is lovely, and the vase of blooms looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.