Sunday, September 27, 2020

CTC #287 - CASE a Leaf/Tree Mini Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the leaf and tree projects in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

I was inspired by the cute tags that are part of the Tag Buffet Project Kit on page 5.  I was really surprised how big these tags are and thought they would be fun to re-create with the products I have on hand. 

Here are my tags, what do you think?  I did sneak in a retired product with the holly framelits on the leafy tag but I couldn't resist the pop of sparkle that the glimmer paper added to these.  I also used a gold gel pen I had on hand to create the oval behind the Christmas tree.  The are even a good size for attaching a pocket for a gift card on the back!

Now do you remember my project from last week's challenge and how I said it would coordinate with this week's project?  Well here it is with my gift tags inside!  I think this is such a cute way to store these ready for Christmas wrapping, or to give as a gift.  I am certainly going to be making more in the coming weeks.  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the tree and leaf samples in Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rose has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. It's surprising how big those tags are! I love your case of them and the bag to hold them in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute - and a great reminder that you don't have to have the exact same supplies in order to make a project that takes your fancy. I love your tags and the way they fit in the little gift bag, that's so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these really are super cute and adorable and totally perfect! Love your adaptation of the tag projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your version of these tags. Great idea to make more and store them in the little gift bag you made previously so that they are on hands you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really need to take another look at that kit! Your tags are wonderful, and I like that they are quite big. Great idea to use the gold gel pen.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.