Sunday, March 14, 2021

CTC #309 - CASE A Bundle Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the projects in the Bundle pages of the Jan to Jun Mini Catalogue, pages 75 to 82.

I was inspired by this image from page 82 featuring the Sweet Strawberry Bundle, I was drawn to this card as I have just received my bundle this week so was excited to ink it up

While I liked the original layout I wasn't taken with the colour combo so mixed it up and had a white panel on a Real Red background, adding some of the SAB Berry Delightful DSP. It reminded me a little of a picnic tablecloth and I loved the contrast against the red strawberries. I also added an extra strawberry as I was driven by having an odd number of items on the page.  On stamping the leaves and flowers image behind the strawberries I used my blending pen to add a touch of colour to the leaves and flowers.  I haven't take a photo but I have also added this same image on the inside panel of the card. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples on pages 75 to 82 of the Jan to Jun Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Tina has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Aww, your card is so sweet! I love the switch to a white background, which allows the colour in the leaves and flowers. Your strawberries look so juicy and ready to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strawberry bundle! And your card show it off to perfection. Love the coloured flowers in the background too - and yes, the tartan paper really does look like a picnic cloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Monique. It does look like they are sitting on a picnic table. Very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crispness of the white background on your card and the checked green strip of DSP is perfect

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.