Sunday, March 21, 2021

CTC #310 - CASE The Three Tie Layout

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the "Three Tie Layout" on page 66 of the January to June Mini Catalogue. 

Here is the basic sketch of the card. 

I decided to stick with a masculine theme for this card, and dusted off my Sailing Home Stamp Set using the knot to create the focal image. I used my Stamparatus to ensure the images were evenly spaced on the panel before adding the sentiment and cutting it to size. This stamp set is one that I won't ever part with as it evokes memories from my childhood during which time I grew up on a yacht on the Queensland coast, so I will get lots of use from this set making cards for my dad who loves the ocean.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the sketch from the "tie card" on page 66 of the Jan to Jun Mini to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the triple stamped knots!!! Brilliant card, love the colours, and the greeting is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, and especially how you've added the birds to the background. How much fun to grow up on a yacht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love the background piece you stamped and the knots are perfect. A great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.