Sunday, March 28, 2021

CTC #311 - Easter

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the January to June Mini Catalogue and using the projects in the catalogue as the basis for an Easter project. 

I was inspired by this image from page 28 of the mini catalogue. I was drawn to the fresh colours of this card. 

For my Project for this challenge I stayed with a similar colour palette to the original card, but instead of stamping the background I used DSP instead, layering the flowers and sentiment over this. I love these little flowers and had such fun choosing colours for them with the two step stamping, I did so much playing around that I can't remember exactly which colours I ended up using! I think the pop of bright green on the leaves was a nice addition.  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in the mini catalogue and give it an Easter theme. Then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Sandra has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the dsp you have used as the background. So much texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bunch of flowers and the painty paper in the background looks fabulous. I love the pop of greenery from the leaves too - it really lifts the whole bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.