Sunday, January 8, 2023

CTC #401 - CASE The Sale-A-Bration Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.


This week we are taking inspiration from the new Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I am sure you are familiar with Sale-A-Bration but just in case ... its a time of year when Stampin' Up! allows everyone the ability to earn free products with the purchase of $90 of any of their products.

I was inspired by this card from page 7 of the SAB Catalogue.  I liked the idea of fussy cut flowers overlapping a panel on the front of the card. 

I wanted to use some of my new products from the January to April mini catalogue, so used the Fragrant Flowers bundle and gorgeous new Dry Brushed Metallic DSP.  I paired these with the Favoured Flowers DSP which is made up of stunning floral images on black backgrounds which make it quite striking.  There are some images on the paper that are able to be cut out using the dies in the Fragrant Flowers bundle. You will see more of these products in upcoming blog posts because I love them!

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Tina has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. oooh, what a great combination of papers. Your card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.