Sunday, January 15, 2023

CTC #402 - CASE the Jan to Apr Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from any of the projects in the new Mini Catalogue.

I was inspired by this card from page 8 of the catalogue.  I was drawn to the woven ribbon background and wanted to see if I could create a similar look using DSP.

Here is the card I created. I am pretty happy with the weaving, deciding to add strips of Vellum instead of using all DSP, I think this lightens the panel. The sentiment and dies are from the Fragrant Flowers Bundle, and of course the DSP is from the coordinating Sale-A-Bration Favoured Flowers DSP which you can earn for free with any $90 order.  I particularly love these sheets with the beautiful purple tones of Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the January to April Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Tina has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your woven panel looks amazing, and I agree that the vellum was the perfect choice to go with the DSP. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Monique. The vellum shows up the weaving really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever - love the woven ribbon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.