Sunday, January 22, 2023

CTC #403 - Sale-A-Bration


Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from any of the lovely projects in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

I was inspired by this card from page 10 of the SAB Catalogue. I love the effect of these layered cards so much.

I kept my card very similar to the original, but couldn't help adding some of the Dry Brushed Metallic DSP in the strip under the sentiment. I also coloured the two stamped floral pieces under the sentiment and of course changed out the "Hello" for "Thanks".  I have said it before, but I'll say it again ... I am loving this group of products, it is so great to be able to coordinate pieces so easily. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. You're making it hard to resist that paper! Your card is so effortlessly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I love this paper tooo and your card shows it off to perfection Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Monique. I like the extra punch from the dark ribbon under the greeting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.