Sunday, January 7, 2024

CTC #451 - CASE The Jan to Apr Mini Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the brand new January to April Mini Catalogue that is now available to order from, you can find a link to it on the side column of my blog.  

I was inspired by this card from page 43 of the mini catalogue, loving the simple lines of the card.

I was really drawn to this card and its elements so I kept my CASE, at least of the sketch, close to the original.  I did change up the colours and DSP, using Poetic Expressions. I do love the Notes of Nature Bundle, and it's easy to miss the beautiful floral images in this set and this card lets them shine. Don't get me wrong I love the other images too, it's a great bundle.

It makes such a difference when the inside of a card is decorated, even if done simply as iI have done here, with a strip of DSP and a little stamping. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use images from the new January to April Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Judy has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.