Sunday, January 21, 2024

CTC #453 - CASE the Bee Mine Section

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the Bee Mine section of the Mini Catalogue, pages 8-13.

This little fellow caught my eye, and the layout is nice and simple without too much going on, but at the same time interesting layers. 

I have been working with the Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky recently and thought they would look great with the bird from Poetic Expression and the butterflies from Painted Lavender. I used my blending brush to add colour to the bird image, adding some Berry Burst to the head of the bird. For the background I stamped off the floral image from Thoughtful Expressions.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the projects from pages 8-13 of the Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what the lovely Judy has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW - I love where your inspiration took you!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.