Sunday, January 28, 2024

CTC #454 - CASEing The Sale-A-Bration Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.

I recently earned this lovely DSP as a SAB reward (I actually have two packs!)  and so was drawn to this card on page 6.

I don't have the bird stamp from the original project, so fussy cut one of the birds from the DSP, and to give it a stamped look hand drew the thin black line around the edge.  I've never done this before, but I think I will be doing it more often.  My initial version of this card had much less of the Boho Blue base showing, but it needed the framing to look "right", I added some patterning to the card base with a mask and blending brush.  Some additional Crumb Cake sponging around the other DSP layers give it a bit of an aged look.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the projects from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what the lovely Judy has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. I love the extra layer you've added to the card, it frames the main panel so nicely. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.