Sunday, January 31, 2021

CTC #303 - CASE the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalogue. There are some really cute projects, colour combinations and layouts to be inspired by in this little catalogue so pick your favourite and use the products you have to recreate it in your own style. 

I was inspired by this image from page 3, I usually like things nice and symmetrical but something about the offset DSP panel on this card appealed to me. 

I took the general concept and then changed up the colours to coordinate with the Fine Art Floral Suite.  For the sentiments I added stamped and die cut images from the Forever & Always Bundle. One of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! is how well products from different suites work so well together.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in SAB Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely! I hadn't noticed the offset DSP panel, but I love it, and I love your version too. The sentiment hanging over the side looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spotting Monique. I hadn't noticed that this card was offset. It is an effective layout and I love your choice of colours and DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is amazing! I love the way you've highlighted the offset panel - thankyou for showing it off (I never noticed!!). Great card, gorgeous paper, and I love the big sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that DSP just stunning!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.