Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nacho Challenge



Nacho Average Challenge is a fairly new challenge and I loved the colour combination this week.

I have again used my Apothecary Accents Framelits dies, using one to back the main image.   I stamped the flowers from Bordering on Romance onto water colour paper and then coloured using blender pens to get the various shades of the Raspberry Ripple.  The sentiment is from Language of Friendship, and I realise that I don't use this sentiment enough!  I have used the new stitched wassabi ribbon on cross corners and added a bow.

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love your coloring, and the framelit!! Thanks so much for joining the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring really pops. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.