Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stampin' Royalty


Just a quick post this morning because I don't want to miss the deadline for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge this week!

I made this card yesterday but didn't get chance to photograph it because of all the mess I had made while creating it.  I just love this colour combination, and chose a few stamp sets and tools to create this card.  It is the first card I have made using the beautiful new Paper Doily Sizzlits die, for this card I actually trimmed down the doily shape.  That is one of the things I love about this die, you can use it at full size where it just fits on the width of an A5 card or you can trim it off at various points to make a variety of doily shapes.  For this one I just trimmed off the outer layer so it didn't overpower the rest of the layout. I have layered the base image from Everything Eleanor and layered it three times, I got the idea for this from Teneale, and have kept to the basic sketch of her card, mostly so that the main image covers where the layers meet.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.