Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunny Flowers

Sunny Challenges Blog has a sketch challenge this week, there were a few new toys I wanted to use making my card to play along.

 There are some new, roll over and retired products on this card, such a shame they are not all current products, but I am sure I will find alternatives.  New products include the Raspberry Ripple card stock, Daydream Medallions stamps and matching Floral Frames Framelits and Itty Bitty Framelits.  I used Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine because in such small amounts it matches the Raspberry Ripple well enough.  I framed the Itty Bitty Banners using the Word Window punch with the ends snipped off - I was really happy to see how well it fit the little banner.

I have arranged to have the remainder of the week off work, and have a new box of Stampin' Up! toys due to arrive any day now, so I am hoping to get some serious creating done over the next week.

Happy Stamping

6 comments:

  1. This is a seriously cute card Monique. I love those colours, especially the Basic Gray combination. Lucky you with new products.... enjoy your play days. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Monique. The Daydream medallion combined with the Mixed Bunch stamp looks really fabulous. Love the new incolours. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique, what a pretty pretty card you have made. You have worked the new In colours to perfection and the Mixed Bunch stamping is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations onique, your lovely little card has been selecetd as our Ray of Sunshine this week. Please feel free to grab our badge from the blog. Thanks again for joining us & hope to see more of your lovely creations in the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Monique, I left the M off your name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of your new toys! I have a few of these things (just arrived yesterday), but haven't had a chance to play. Love your little card, Monique. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.