Wow what a day, today is the start of the new Holiday Seasonal Catalogue. Its features include
- No longer called a "mini catalogue" - it is A4 in size and 40 pages long - nothing mini about that!
- It is jam packed full of Christmas and Halloween stamps, DSP, dies, punches and embellishments that will make any holiday project pop.
- This catalogue is being released 2 months earlier than usual and will run from now until 31st January 2013.
- Best thing about this catalogue is that there are a number of items that have been reduced in price from similar items in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue!!!
- The embossing folders are bigger in size, better suited to our standard card size here in Australia!
The second exciting piece of news is the release of the new Annual Catalogue (no longer called the Idea Book & Catalogue). There are some changes with this catalogue too:
- This catalogue will run for 10 months from now until 1st July 2013, that's right our timing is coming more in line with the US catalogue release and we will be only one month behind that market as of next year.
- The price reductions in the Holiday catalogue have been reflected in the Annual Catalogue, with a range of items costing less than last year!
- The product lines are much more expansive, for the first time ever we are getting an almost identical catalogue to the US market. No more having to look longingly at international blogs and the range of products international Stampin' Up! customers have.
- And best of all with this catalogue is the price. The RRP for this catalogue is $7.50 (down from $12.95), however if you placed an order with me in the last 12 months you will get yours absolutely free.
Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to receive your copy of either catalogue.