Saturday, October 2, 2021

CTC #338 - CASE The Sketch on Page 34

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the card on page 34 of the Mini Catalogue.
 
Here it is broken down to its simplest form.

I am loving the Tidings of Christmas Suite in the Annual Catalogue, pages 88 and 89. The DSP has a Nordic feel to the sheets and as soon as I saw the images in the stamp set I fell in love with them. This was the first thing on my wish list from this catalogue.  This is one of my favourite sheets of DSP from the pack, and for this challenge I have paired it with a sentiment from the Merriest Moments bundle cut with one of the Tasteful Label's dies. The addition of some Champaign Basic Jewels adds just a pop of sparkle. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Lauren has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this DSP, and I think it set perfect paper for this card - it really becomes the star of the show. It's a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the DSP does the work here to make a beautiful card. You could make a number of these cards quite quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't notice this paper at all!! What a marvellous way to show it off!! LOve love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This DSP is gorgeous Monique, I agree. Love what you've done with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your card just highlights the gorgeous dsp! I love this paper too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.