Time for another CASE-ing the Catty Challenge, this week is all about taking inspiration from the Home Decor section of the catalogue starting at page 94. You don't have to make a Home Decor item, just use the images in that section as an inspiration for your project.
- Create a new project for this challenge
- Mention CASE-ing the Catty in your blog post and link back to the challenge page
- Make note in your post of which project from the catalogue gave you inspiration for your project
- Use Stampin' Up! only products (current or retired) in your project
- Have fun and inspire others
The middle butterfly I stamped in Smokey Slate and then stamped onto Vellum, then before allowing it to dry added a mix of Dazzling Details and Clear Embossing Powder to emboss. The vellum was punched out and added to the card panel. I used the darkest of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to colour pearls and rhinestones for the bodies of the butterflies.
I hope this has helped inspire you to give the challenge a go, just pick something from the Home Decor section and link up to CASE-ing the Catty Blog.