Friday, October 28, 2011

Secret Sister Swap - September Cards

As promised here are two of the cards my ESAD Secret Sister has sent me in September. I have been meaning to post pictures of these for some time now, but better late than never!

This is the first card I received, I love the technique my SS has used here, initially stamping onto the Certainly Celery card-stock and embossing it with white embossing powder, and then stamping the same image onto the white card stock in Certainly Celery and embossing it with clear.  This could also be done using the new coloured embossing powders.  

 This is another card from my SS, and I love the attention to detail on this one.  Notice how the embossed image on the pink panel is lined up with the embossing on the back panel?  The colours on this remind me of Neapolitan Ice-cream, and my SS can't have known that my favourite flavour is the strawberry one, and that is the main colour on this card too!  I love the ruffled ribbon feature and stamped images.

I am feeling very spoiled at the moment!


Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.