Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Feeling Blue - In A Good Way!

The colour combo on Hand Stamped Sentiments this week just caught my eye and I knew I had to do an entry, I still can't believe that there was a time that I didn't like Not Quite Navy or Baja Breeze!!! Now I love them and  put together with Crumb Cake and Marina Mist - yummy.  The layout is from Crazy 4 Challenges, and I liked the simplicity of this one, allowing the stamped image to really stand out on the card.

This is the first time I have inked up any of the images from the Sale-A-Bration set you can earn for FREE - Elementary Elegance.  I think it goes really well with the Extreme Elements set and so I used that for the gold crown in the centre of the image, as well as to stamp the back ground of the main card and the two strips of card behind the main image.  The sentiment is also from Elementary Elegance and I just love the script they have used on this set, the sentiment does fit inside the main image but I wanted to stick with the layout and am happy with the result.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.