Thursday, May 24, 2012

Monochromatic Mojo

Time again for another inspirational picture from Paper Lovin' Gals, this week I have teamed it up with the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday.  

My inspiration was taken from the colours, I also decided to use the stamping off technique to make the background as I think that is what the shadow in the picture looks like.  I used StazOn for the main image to give a really nice crisp image and then stamped off using Basic Gray on the background.  The panel at the bottom was a piece of DSP that I ran through the Big Shot using the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder and then sanded the colour off the top of the hearts.  The hearts border punch added a matching line of hearts under the Basic Gray ribbon.  As usual I have left the sentiment off this card.

I hope you take the opportunity to play along this week with the Paper Lovin' Gals challenge as it will be the last one for a while.  Check out the PLG blog for more details and see what the rest of the Design Team has created this week.  

Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Love your card,so elegant:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mon, totally gorgeous card you have here. Love the stamped off background.

    It's been fun working with you on PLG.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.