Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Exciting Announcements

Two exciting announcements today ...
 Firstly My Digital Studio is now available in Australia/New Zealand!  MDS is a program used to create digital cards and scrapbooks, but can also be used to create some elements before printing out and adding embellishments or layers.  There are some great training videos available which I will be accessing as this is a totally new way of creating for me!

There is a free 30 day trial for you to give it a go and is available at the on-line store, which leads nicely into my next announcement .....  On-line ordering is here!!!!



What does this mean for you?  Well if you live anywhere in Australia you can click on the icon on the top of my left widget bar and it will take you to my on-line store.  You can choose any of the current Stampin' Up! products to put in your order.  If your order qualifies for hostess benefits you also get to choose these as part of that process!

When you get to the on-line ordering page you can look up products by category off the list on the left hand side.  You can also look up products that are associated with a particular suite - making it super easy for you to choose products that will coordinate perfectly with each other!  How easy is that!

I am still really happy for you to contact me directly to place an order the way we have always done, but if you live a little further away on-line ordering is great as the items will be shipped directly to you.  


Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.