Saturday, June 8, 2013

Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek

Don’t you just love new things?  I know I do.  Today my big brown box from Stampin’ Up!® arrived, yes on a Saturday!!!  I am especially excited because it was full of products from the new Annual Catalogue that goes live in the South Pacific Region on 2nd July. 


I have used two of the new stamp sets on this card, the first one is Mosaic Madness and the second is Label Love.  As well has having some really cute images Mosaic Madness has a matching embossing folder and DSP, and both sets have a coordinating punch.  How cool is that – no fussy cutting!!! 


I have also used the brand new In-Colour Strawberry Slush (doesn’t that just sound yummy?), you can see it on the DSP and the striped mosaic.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.