Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grunge Birthday

My daughter was headed out with her boyfriend's family this week to celebrate his sister's 15th Birthday.  Being a 15 year old girl I wasn't quite sure if she was a girly girl or a grungey girl, so I decided to take the middle ground and make a 'pretty grungey' card! It is a bit hard to tell but I used the Gold Ink on the fine splatter to add some glitz and tie in the Champagne Glimmer Paper.  I love Gorgeous Grunge set, it really is so versatile and I will be so sad if it retires at the end of this catalogue!

As a gift my daughter had bought a poster of one of Sarah's favourite anime series. As you can imagine posters are a bit hard to wrap, so instead I made it a little belly band to match the birthday card - so much nicer than a rubber band!  Apparently both the card and matching band were loved by the birthday girl, which of course is the main thing.  I love being able to make cards and packaging especially for someone, I think it adds so much to a gift.

Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.