Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TGIF 24 - White Christmas

I had a great time last weekend playing around with my new Stampin Up! products, particularly the Sleigh Ride Framelits which were perfect for my entry into this week's TGIF Challenge.

To make this card I cut a circle out of glimmer paper then used the houses framelit first, removing the bottom piece and then running through again with the trees framelit, saving the little piece that was cut off on the left of the last house.  I then used my markers to colour parts of the glimmer paper, including along the line of the hill side to give some added depth.  I adhered these onto a piece of card stock that I had stamped with the Perpetual Calendar snowflakes and added the piece onto the square background.  The DSP and sentiment are from retired products, but I love the colour combination and the stamp set sentiments that I just can't part with them.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.