Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mojo Birthday

I have had some time this week to play at my craft desk which has been really lovely.  I spotted the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday and thought it would be perfect for a card I needed to make for my nephew's 16th birthday.

I wanted to keep it masculine but also a bit fun, so used my Bohemian DSP and embossing folder and carried the colours through the card.  This is my first card with the Number of Years stamp set from the Occasions catalogue, I am really hoping that this one makes it into the next annual catalogue.

I wanted to send my nephew a gift card, so made a little pocket that sits on the inside of the front panel of the card.  I love how the colours on the gift card tie in with the colours of the card, I am sure he will like it, even if he doesn't appreciate the coordination lol.  


Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.