Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Succulent Garden

I have loved using my Oh So Succulent bundle so the Sunday Stamps challenge this week took my eye with its image and colour combo. 

I made this cute little succulent garden using the bundle. My primary colours are Old Olive, Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry. I have built the garden in the saucer of a terracotta pot filled with black stones that I mixed with PVA glue to hold them in place. Once dried I added the pieces from the succulent bundle.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! What a great use of those dies, perfect colors for the color challenge this week too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a project! This looks so real, outstanding job!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost looks real - fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.