Sunday, April 9, 2017

CTC #123 - Easter

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty, this week we are taking inspiration from both the current catalogues to create an Easter inspired project.  Take an Easter project as your inspiration, or a non-Easter project and put an Easter twist on it.

I chose this project from page 42 of the Annual Catalogue as I liked the simplicity of it and really wanted to use my Floral Affection embossing folder.


For my creation I made a card using Tip Top Taupe and Sweet Sugar Plum, adding some colour to the embossed floral image as well as to the paper doily. I was so happy with the background of my card last week that I inked up the bubbles from Playful Backgrounds again for this card. Isn't it funny how some stamps sit for ages without seeing ink and then you realise how great they are!  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments punched with the Duet Banner punch.

 Time to hop on over to Rebecca and see what lovely creation she has made this week.

If you would like to join in with us this week, just head on over to the CASEing the Catty Facebook page and upload a picture of your project. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. That looks great Monique- I do love your bubbles background and I love your colour combination. That little bit of sponging on the embossed panel makes such a difference. Thanks for the tio with the banner punch and teeny tiny sentiments- I hadn't thought of putting those 2 together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mon! So in love with that SSP doily! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bubble background and the coloured doily! I'm sure going to miss them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.