Sunday, September 24, 2017

CTC #147 - Christmas Around the World

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where we take a closer look at a section of one of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues. 

This week we are looking at the Christmas Around the World section of the holiday catalogue, pages 28-35.

I chose one of the cards from page 28, I almost missed it with all the great projects on this page!  I trimmed down the image so you can see better which one I chose. 

I kept the layout fairly similar using Merry Little Labels for the focal image and the coordinating framelits to cut the deer from Copper Foil Sheets. The colour is a bit hard to see because of the way the light reflected off it. The strips of copper are from the Year of Cheer Washi Tape. I finished the tag off with a bow from the gorgeous Copper Trim, which is a bit darker than the washi and foil, but works really well with the overall look of the card.

I hope you are inspired to join the challenge this week, just use the projects from the Christmas Around the World section of the Holiday Catalogue as the basis for your creation and add a picture of it to the CTC Facebook Page

Time to hop on over to see what the talented Elizabeth has created this week.
Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the little gold dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Monique, I love the copper with old olive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Monique. I almost chose this layout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Monique, this DSP looks great with the Copper xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your version better with the limited colours, lets the Copper stand out. _ love the copper frame behind the label too - so fine and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold touches are just perfect. Such a beautiful case.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.