Monday, April 30, 2018

You Are Amazing for FMS #334

I had a busy weekend, but managed to sneak in some crafting time here and there, and the sketch from teh Freshly Made Sketch team caught my eye.  I just love the new Share What You Love DSP and wanted to use it in this challenge.

Often I find I like one side of a sheet of DSP but not so much the other side, well this set of DSP I love both sides of most of the sheets!  For this card I have used a single sheet to show how beautiful both sides are.  I love the "amazing" sentiment cut from Basic Black, but my daughter thinks maybe I should have cut it from Whisper White, what do you think?  The "You Are" is from Sunshine Sayings and I think they are perfect to use in this way.  Wanting to balance them I added a fussy cut flower from one of the other sheets of DSP and some leaves stamped and cut from Vellum.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Oh Monica, your card is stunning, I'm totally in love with this designer paper, I think you are too, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dsp is so pretty! And I love the sentiment in black. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty way to show off the new products! Great colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.