Sunday, September 17, 2023

CTC #437 – Case O Holy Night Suite

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the O Holy Night Suite on pages 14-17 of the September to December Mini Catalogue. 

I was inspired by this card from page 14, I love the simple layout of this card and the ability to show off different patterns of DSP.  It is also a great card to CASE if you have scraps that need using up!

I kept with the layout of the original but used Joy Of Christmas DSP and Joy Of Noel bundle for the sentiment from the same suite. I cut the three rectangles 3-1/2"x1-7/8", then snipped the corner using the Very Best Trio punch to give more definition to the panels. Do you recognise the ribbon?  It is White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon coloured with a Dark Cherry Cobbler Blend. 

I couldn't resist giving you a close up of the gorgeous Iridescent Ribbon, I love how it keeps the iridescence while adopting the depth of colour of the Dark Cherry Cobbler ink. I also love the detail on the Noel stamp.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the projects in the O Holy Night Suite to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.