Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Card Swap Chain Series 2 - Featuring Ros

Back in April we started our second series of the Card Swap Chain, arranged by the lovely Tracy Held. The idea is the we each made a card and sent it to another person in the chain, who would CASE it and send it on to the next person. Once we had all CASEd the card the final version came home to the original creator.  Now its time to share the journeys each of our cards went on with a series of blog hops, where the hop will be in the order of the card's journey.

The chain started with this bright and cheerful card from Ros, I love the colours she has chosen for this card.  

If you are hopping along you will know that my card is the 8th in the chain, and I am pretty happy to see that some of the key elements have made their way through to my card, although the overall feel of my card is very different. The central die cut shape and florals are consistent, and the layers of mattes. I wanted to have a sentiment on the front of my card, but didn't want it to take away from the images. I stamped it on after the card was constructed. In hindsight I should probably have stamped and embossed in gold to match the other stamped elements.  

Time to keep hopping to see how my card was interpreted by Genna and Carolina as it finishes its way around the chain.
Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.