Saturday, May 15, 2010

Display Board


This is a board I made up for my workshops to show off the wonderful swaps I received from some very talented ladies. The swap "rules" were to use anything from the new Autum/Winter mini catalogue. I have CASE'd a couple of these, the Pony Party one as well as the one on the bottom left though changed the colours on that one. Will post my version soon.
I loved being part of this swap as it gave me examples to show my customers at workshops even though I don't have all the sets/dies for my customers to see first hand.
Thanks to (clockwise from top right) ...
Paula Fuller - Pendant Park
Rebekah Kaberry - 2 Step Bird Punch
Lyn Fox - Good Neighbours
Karen Whibley - Pony Party
Maryanne Johnston - Embrace Life and Top Note
Me - Vintage Vogue
Pauline Bennetts - Vintage Vogue and Top Note
Me - Vintage Vogue (again)
Felicity Kendall - Punches Three
Thanks again to all of you for such wonderful swaps and inspiration.