Saturday, May 15, 2010

Card for Swap

This one is for a swap I did with a group of very talented demonstrators to showcase some of the new things in the Autumn/Winger Mini catalogue.

I love the colours of this card, Rich Razzleberry is one of my new favourites, and I am so glad it will be staying on as a Core Colour with the new Colour Renovation come September. I can't wait to get my hands on more accessories to match. I also love the Vintage Vogue stamp set and have used it a lot!

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Pale Plum.
Other: Dimensionals, SNAIL, Designer Label, Wide Oval and Scallop Edge Punch.
Techniques: I made the DSP - one of my new favourite things. Sponging the edges of the patterned paper gave it a more vintage look.