Monday, August 30, 2010

2 More Sleeps ...

Only two more sleeps until the new Idea Book & Catalogue go live!  And only 2 more days to order items from the Last Chance List and from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue, contact me 0438260104 if you are interested in placing an order.
Its also only 2 more sleeps until the ESAD New Catalogue Blog Hop, so don't forget to pop back and visit anytime from 10am EST on Wednesday 1st September.

Now for today's card, I have seen a lot of cards using the Artistic Etchings stamp set and a lot of them (even mine) use Red, Black and Very Vanilla.  Well I wanted to try something a little different for this one, and I am happy with the results.

This is the first time I have tried an Emboss Resist - stamping the two images from Artistic Etchings onto Very Vanilla card stock, embossing with white embossing powder and then using sponges to colour over the top of them.  I paired this with a sheet of the Baja Breeze paper from the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.  I then cut a matching flower from the same patterned DSP in the Daffodil Delight colour and mounted on an Old Olive Oval. The sentiment comes from the Occasional Quotes level 3 hostess set.

Hope you are enjoying the daily updates and sneak peeks at what is to come in the new Idea Book & Catalogue, I am very excited about all the wonderful new products that are coming, and my chance to share them with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.