Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beautifully Baroque Starburst

Just a quick little post today to show you a card I made having seen the tutorial by Dawn Olchefske on making Star Burst cards. I changed the dimensions slightly to fit with our metric measurements here in Australia, my rectangles were 10.5cm x 4.5cm cut diagonally to make the bursts.

I was planning on using the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, but remembered that I hadn't yet ordered it!  I had ordered the stamp of the same name (note you can get both in a bundle for 15% discount), so I used the stamp with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig in Crushed Curry, on Crushed Curry cardstock.  The sentiment is from Hello, Lovely stamp set.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.