Time for another challenge at CASE-ing the Catty. I have had a busy month with anniversaries, Father's Day and birthdays in the family and so missed last week's challenge, but back again this week combining my challenge entry with gift giving!
The challenge this week is to take inspiration from the Artistic Expression section of the catalogue starting on page 154. I took inspiration from the cute little box made from window sheet on page 174.
This was fairly easy to recreate and will be part of my husband's birthday on Sunday ... shhh don't tell him! The base is made from a piece of 10-1/4" x 7-1/2" Window Sheet; scored at 2.5"; 5"; 7.5" and 10" along the longest side, and 2.5" along one of the short sides. The lid is made using a piece of DSP 5-5/8" x 5-5/8" scored at 1-1/2" on all sides. I used the Tag-A-Bag Accessory Kit to make the tag, doesn't the sentiment from Amazing Birthday fit well into the tag? I attached the tag to the top with dimensionals.
I hope you like my project and it inspires you to join in this week at CASE-ing the Catty.
- Create a new project for this challenge
- Mention CASE-ing the Catty in your blog post and link back to the challenge page: CASE-ing the Catty
- Note in your post which project from the catalogue you used as inspiration for your project/
- Only use Stampin' Up! products (current or retired) in your project
- Have fun and inspire others