Time for the CASE-ing the Catty challenge, this week we are moving over to the Holiday Catalogue with a focus on Tags!
I thought the little tags made with the new Note Tag Punch were so cute, but I don't have that punch (yet)! I decided to recreate using the Tag Topper Punch instead and shook it up a little with different shapes on the front. The sentiment is from Wondrous Wreath and a really great size for these tags. Tag size was 5.1cm x 7cm before using Tag Topper Punch - cut from the Under the Tree Specialty DSP. Adding in some ribbon and twine and they are quick and easy and super cute for adding to gifts this year.
- Create a new project for this challenge
- Mention CASE-ing the Catty in your blog post and link back to the challenge page: CASE-ing the Catty
- Note in your post which project from the catalogue you used as inspiration for your project/
- Only use Stampin' Up! products (current or retired) in your project
- Have fun and inspire others