Sunday, March 17, 2019

CTC #220 - Sale-A-Bration Butterflies

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where we take a look at one of the sections of a current Stampin' Up! catalogue and use the projects within it to inspire our own creations.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration catalogues and flyers.

I was inspired by this image from page 14 of the first release catalogue. It is a bit hard to spot as it's on a page with Memories and More, but I really liked the simplicity of the layout.

I decided to keep the sketch and the butterfly theme, but use mostly products from the SAB catalogues.  The sentiment is from Part of My Story and I have punched that out using the Pretty Label Punch after embossing in white.  The sentiment needed a little something extra so I used a little punched out butterfly, and if you look closely you can see I have added some little pearls to its body and on the sentiment. 

I just love the way Highland Heather looks, and was so happy to be able to add some of the pretty SAB ribbon to this project. While this ribbon is no longer available SU have added some of the lovely Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon to the SAB line up which is great as it is so pretty.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples Sale-A-Bration catalogues and flyers to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.


Time to hop on over and see what Michelle has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

Product List

6 comments:

  1. You're so right. It is really pretty with this colour and DSP! Love the white embossed butterfly with pearls. This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I really love your colour choice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at white embossed sentiment! Gorgeous card Monique. I love the addition of the teeny tiny butterfly! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique, this is such a great layout and you've CASEd it perfectly. I love the added butterfly and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty, Monique and it is the perfect layout to let the DSP shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is so pretty! I love all of your layers, and I think the purples were a great choice for the card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.