Sunday, August 4, 2019

CTC #240 - Every Occasions

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilse the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Everyday Occasions section of the catalogue, pages 12 - 71.

I chose this cute card on page 42 as my inspiration, I just love this die and how pretty it looks on the front of a card, and how fancy it makes this card look even though it is fairly easy to create.

I kept with the overall theme of the original but used my faviourite Blackberry Bliss as the base, and swapped out the hearts for flowers from Bird Ballad.  I liked the sentiment on the bottom of the original but having changed the actual sentiment from the original I decided to pop it on a panel on the lacework.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in the Everyday Occasions section of the catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.


Time to hop on over and see what the lovely Mel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Great case. Love the flowers and greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUr'e right, simple but stunning. Great choice of accent and colours Mon, looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die looks great with the colour showing through it. I like your version with the flowers rather than the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Monique, I think I like the sentiment better at the top than at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is such a sweet version of the catalogue card! I love the flowers, they are so gently coloured and look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.