Sunday, July 4, 2021

CTC #325 - CASE A Bundle Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from one of the die bundles which are featured at the back of the Annual Catalogue on pages 156 to 161. 
 
I was inspired by this image from page 161 showing the Tidings & Trimmings Bundle. I love the images and dies in this bundle, and it was the second suite of products to catch my eye in the new catalogue. I can't wait to make more Christmas cards with it over the coming months. 


I used the same bundle as the original card, but different stamps from the bundle. I also coloured the vellum behind one of the die cut stars.  I think Polished Pink and Bermuda Bay are fun alternate colours for Christmas.  The extra details on the leaves behind the sentiment are hand drawn on with a white gel pen.  I am loving these little stockings and am really pleased with how this turned out. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Peta has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous! I love the hand-drawn details, and the vellum backed star reminds me of the biscuits my nan used to make with melted lollies in the middle. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.