Sunday, July 25, 2021

CTC #328 - CASE This Sketch

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from this lovely card on page 33 and using the sketch, or card layout out to inspire our creations. 
 
Here is the layout in simpler terms. You an add whatever elements, images or even change the orientation in your CASE. I always see a layout challenge as a great opportunity to 

I thought this layout would be great to use with the Plentiful Plants Bundle, allowing me to use some of the stamped images, die cuts and the DSP in different ways to create a cute image. I added a brad to the top of the hanging basket and raised it up on dimensionals to give the impression of it hanging off a hook. It also adds some dimension to the card. The sentiment is from Peaceful Moments, as I love this sentiment. When I showed this card to my son-in-law to be, he said the sentiment should read "Life is better with a fern like you"!  He loves a good pun.  The panel of DSP under the sentiment is the same as the one on the main panel, I have just coloured it with my Blending Brushes to add some Just Jade.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Kathryn has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card, and I totally agree with your son-in-law to be! Fabulous idea to colour the DSP with ink to give it a different look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hanging basket looks great against the wallpaper DSP. Good balance of texture and clever to add some sponging rather than bring in more DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! Love the hook detail, and your son-in-law is so clever!! Gorgeous gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be hard to go wrong with Plentiful Plants, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Monique, I really must get this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. That hanging plant is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m getting more tempted with every card I see with this bundle!! Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.