Sunday, August 29, 2021

CTC #333 - CASE The Sale-A-Bration Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the projects in the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Catalogue.
 
I was inspired by this image from page 9.  I love making tags at Christmas and this one looked like it would be fun to recreate. 

I kept the general layout the same as the original but used the sentiment and poinsettias from Merriest moments and the DSP from Tidings of Christmas. While I do like the off-set DSP I am not sure about the sentiment being in line with the DSP and not the tag, what do you think?  This was really easy to make with the tag being 4" x 2.5" and the DSP being 2.5" x 3" (or 2.5" x 6" and cut in half with one piece flipped over). One piece of 6"x6" DSP will make 3 tags which is great when planning a class or just prepping for Christmas. Not that I would make one of these for every gift, but they are big enough to make a pocket in the back for a gift card, or to attach as an element on the front of a card. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. I think your tag is just perfect in every way! Love the stamping lining up with the DSP!! And your stamping of the flowers and leaves is stunning. This is a wonderful beautiful tag!! Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sentiment looks perfect!! I love the flowers on the tag.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.