Sunday, October 13, 2024

CTC #491 – Case a Sketch from Page 16

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the sketches on page 16 of the mini catalogue, a lot of these appear to be of tags, but even these can be added as an element to the front of a card.  I love that Stampin' Up! are adding sketches to the catalogues to provide additional inspiration.
From the sketches on page 16, I chose the sketch in the first column second from the bottom.

Let me just say I love how my card ended up, though it took some twists and turns to get here!  I was originally going to use the Perennial Postage and Lavender DSP, but instead ended up reaching for Nests of Winter DSP and Spotlight on Nature Dies!  Do your projects ever take a journey in the process?  Let me know in the comments. I really like how lovely this looks and how easy it is to create in bulk (a necessity for Christmas Cards), as there is only stamping of the sentiment. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the sketches on page 16 of the Holiday Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Judy has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.