Sunday, October 6, 2024

CTC490 – Case Reindeer Days Suite

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the  Reindeer Days Suite projects on page 26 of the Holiday Catalogue. 

I was inspired by this card from the top right of the page, I have grown to like the off-setting of two panels on a card, which is what made me choose this card. 

I used the lovely Nests of Winter DSP, one sheet on the base panel and another to fussy cut out the bird images.  I love how easy having so many beautiful coloured images makes it to create a card. On the Whisper White layer I used the dotty die from Peaceful Evergreens Bundle to make a mask over which I used a Blending Brush to create the soft background in Misty Moonlight. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the projects on the Reindeer Days Suite page 26, to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.