Sunday, April 21, 2019

CTC #225 - Easter

Happy Easter and welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where we take a look at one of the sections of a current Stampin' Up! catalogue and use the projects within it to inspire our own creations.

This week we are taking our inspiration from Easter projects, or from a regular project that you put an Easter twist on.

I was inspired by this image from page 61 of the Annual Catalogue.

I kept my card fairly similar to the original, swapping out the background DSP and sentiment.  I hadn't realised that these cute little flowers were part of the Apron of Love stamp set, aren't they so cute? 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in either  catalogue to inspire your Easter themed creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Please hop on to see what the lovely Tina has created for this challenge.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Love the changes you've made with your CASE, Monique. Those flowers are so pretty - I hadn't noticed them before, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Monique, love those little flowers. Who knew they were from the Apron of Love stamp set? I've never noticed them before lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers *are* super sweet, and work perfectly with the leafy DSP background. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! Love the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.